Saturday, August 1, 2009

Faithful Friends are Priceless

I wanted to take a moment to thank each of my wonderful friends! Every time I have needed someone to help in any part of the process of getting Second Chance published, I have had more than enough volunteers.

I have had people offer to read the manuscript (even unfinished and unedited) to look for typos and grammatical errors. I appreciate those of you who unapologetically circled mistakes I had made.

Several of you happily offered your opinions on the book cover choices, sharing what you liked and didn't like about each one. Your insight helped to create a cover that I absolutely love!

I am in the final stages of publication now, and when I needed someone once again to read through this last edit, no less than four of you volunteered, even though I had a deadline of only ten days to have it proof read and returned to me.

Thank you for you support. Thank you for your enthusiasm. Thank you for your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment